DIGIMED17 – Conference Location and Parking
Robert Paine Scripps Forum for Science, Society and the Environment
Samuel H. Scripps Auditorium
8610 Kennel Way
La Jolla, California 92037
Parking and Transportation
- IMPORTANT! You CAN NOT park in the lots outside of Scripps Seaside Forum. You will be ticketed.
- Directional parking signs will be displayed and additional information regarding available parking will be provided upon registration.
Parking is available in the following locations:
- The underground parking lot at La Jolla Shores Hotel ($10/vehicle). Please see the front desk at the La Jolla Shores Hotel and mention you are attending the Scripps Digital Medicine Conference for parking validation and payment to receive the reduced rate.
- Kellogg Park (free)
- Street parking is also available
- Handicap parking is available in the lots outside of the forum. These spots are marked and appropriate signage must be displayed.
- UCSD Employees/Faculty/Students are encouraged to park in a UCSD parking lot and take the SIO shuttle to/from Scripps Seaside Forum.
There will be a looping shuttle both days between Scripps Translational Science Institute, Kellogg Park and Scripps Institution of Oceanography. The shuttle will loop continuously and will take approximately (20) minutes to get to/from the conference venue. If you are staying at Hotel La Jolla please see the front desk of the hotel to reserve a shuttle. Please see the below information regarding the pickup times at each stop:
- Thursday, October 5 – 6:45am to 7:30pm
- Friday, October 6 – 6:45am to 5:30pm
1. Scripps Translational Science Institute 3344 North Torrey Pines Road Stop at the roundabout.
2. Kellogg Park 8277 Camino Del Oro Stop at the lifeguard station on the south side of the lot.
3. Scripps Institution of Oceanography 8610 Kennel Way Stop at the entrance. Pick up will be curb side on El Paseo Grande.